In some cases, many individuals may have never had to consider getting replacement windows in Grand Terrace, CA, so when the time comes, they may not understand what is required for the process. There are several steps from start to finish to get the project completed, so here is more information on this to help you understand the steps.
Before the Installers Come
Traditionally before the installers arrive, you will need to confirm the date and time is secured. You may want to make arrangements if you have pets or small children due to the hazards of removing the old windows. This can help prevent possible injuries and keep them away from the workers to stay focused on getting the job done.
The First Steps
It is recommended to try to be home the day of the project, so you are available if there are issues, or they have any questions about the project.
- The lead person will arrive to do a walkthrough on the home to look at each window that needs to be replaced.
- The crew will arrive after that with the windows.
- We recommend that a drop cloth be laid down in the interior and on the flower beds to preserve the areas.
- The installation will begin, and as the window pockets are cut, the new windows will be placed inside.
- Depending on the job and crew size, 12-15 windows can be removed and replaced, and your home should be broom cleaned with no tools left out.
In some cases, the job may be completed in one day, but if this is not the case, some additional steps can take place on the second day.
- The installers will arrive and continue with the removal and installation process.
- Once they have finished the installation, if requested in the contract, they can install the exterior trim on the windows, which can help create a seal from the weather.
- The home will again be broom cleaned, and the windows will be tested to check for functionality.
- The windows will have a warranty on them in many cases, so if you would like to keep the labels, request this from the crew.
- The process should not extend into the third day, but if it does, in most cases, it is to complete the exterior cladding process, which you do not need to be present for.
We Offer Professional Experience for Our Clients
Getting replacement windows in Grand Terrace, CA, installed has multiple benefits, and understanding the process can help create some peace of mind, so you know what to expect. When it comes to the installation, you want to work with a company that truly understands how to get the job done right from start to finish, and we are here to help. We offer multiple professional services and would love to help you with your next project, so if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, give us a call today.